Have your strands read by Trichologist Lisa Akbari
Lisa Akbari is a board certified Trichologist and heads a hair and scalp treatment and maintenance clinic located in Memphis, TN. Through Lisa's research, she has identified a disorder known as Short hair Syndrome (SHS) which results in strand thinning and chronic hair breakage. Akbari has uncovered startling evidence that supports her theory that a certain hair texture and type which is genetically linked may cause some to be predisposed to this hair disorder. Her latest studies have also proven that over a period of time, SHS can develop within any hair texture and type.
"Hair Doctor," Lisa Akbari would be glad to analyze your hair! Please mail the following to the address below:
- 1Completed Questionaire (Download here)
- 2Strand samples of your hair in a small zip lock bag
- 3A picture of the damaged area (if balding is present)
- 4A brief letter to Mrs. Akbari telling her about your hair and scalp problems
- 5A self-addressed stamped envelope (No results will be returned without a stamped envelope) or e-mail address
- 6Payment in the amount of $59.00. Send Check, Money Order, or Credit Card. You may also pay online via PayPal or the Online Store. If you choose to pay through PayPal, please enclose a copy of your payment receipt for faster service.
World Trichology Institute
Attn: SHS Studies
1288 Sycamore View
Memphis, TN 38134